Annual membership (January – December) is £50 + VAT per year.
For this you will receive:
- Access to an up to date list of open courses so that you can pick a date, location and price suitable for you
- Reduced administration time and costs as our Training Co-ordinator will carry out all of the background work and make bookings based on your requests
- On average a 15% discount with all of the training providers we work with
- The latest news regarding CITB funding and grants
- The opportunity to establish links with other members through networking with like-minded individuals
- Collaboration to enable training for individuals from several members to take place.
- The opportunity to regularly meet with a CITB representatives
Please note that we are able to book most training. If the course that you are interested in is not mentioned on the course list please forward the details to our Training Co-ordinator and she will make enquiries on your behalf.
In return, we ask that you attend at least one of our quarterly meetings which are held in Wimborne.
Construction based employers in Dorset can join DCTF. There are Training Groups across the country, all of whom are supported by the CITB. If your business is outside of Dorset please see use this link to find your nearest Training Group. However, we do recruit members from South Wiltshire as the county does not have a group of their own.
An example of the savings that can be made by becoming a member:
St John Ambulance charge £325 for a First Aid at Work course and we can offer this through a training provider based in Wimborne for £198. Hopefully this shows that the membership can soon pay for itself!